Discuss cheapest place for copper fittings?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

just trying to keep costs down

anyone know where the cheapest plaxe for copper fitting is?

would plumbfix's trade pack at £94.50 in vat be worth it or can i get it cheaper

75 x 15mm couplings
75 x 15mm elbows
50 x 15mm equal tee's
25 x fitting reducers 15mm

25 x 22mm couplings
25 x 22mm elbows
25 x 22mm equal tees

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy mine from the scrappy. 4quid a kilo brass compression and 6quid a kilo copper.

Here's what i git for 8 quid the other week
tyje5any.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm with Kay-jay on this one. I get mine from scrappies, cheap as chips and they're all Kuterlite 600 fittings, none of your cheap imports from Screwfix and Toolstation.

At the end of contracts, plumbers and even delivery drivers weigh them in at the scrappies. Go down and ask for a price.

Those trade packs are poor value and imported fittings. What will you do with 75 straights? The 22mm fittings are not in enough quantities to make it useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheapest place for copper fittings?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock