Discuss Cheap as chips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fugi`s

for creating silicone seals around showers & baths in the right hands they are deadly..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
bought a set today excellent value not as flexible as fugis but very handy nevertheless.

steve

Can not find it....check out the bar and wine set...respect :p

found this little tip out the other day for opening me wine with no opener,never again shall I be sobber on camping trips....that is if I went on camping trips but if I did

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq7DBjCzSuE"]YouTube - How To Open a Wine Bottle Without a Corkscrew. Use a Tree![/ame]

offtopic.gif
..I know but they had sold out of fugi's,so had to drown me sorrows !!

Thats the trouble with Lidl offers,anything good (not that I am saying Fugi's are :confused:) either does not turn up or sold out within a few hours or so
Some would say lots of the stuff advertised never gets to the shelves, just advertised to draw people to the shop, I would not be so cynical ,well I would be but not today,as in a good mood, got a bottle of wine open,going to have a few glass's and then repair the garden tree and collect all the broken bottles!!! :D
drinking-51.gif
imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha excellent video. Forget water hammer it's wine hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap as chips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
  • Question
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock