Discuss Cheap as chips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fugi`s

for creating silicone seals around showers & baths in the right hands they are deadly..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
bought a set today excellent value not as flexible as fugis but very handy nevertheless.

steve

Can not find it....check out the bar and wine set...respect :p

found this little tip out the other day for opening me wine with no opener,never again shall I be sobber on camping trips....that is if I went on camping trips but if I did

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq7DBjCzSuE"]YouTube - How To Open a Wine Bottle Without a Corkscrew. Use a Tree![/ame]

offtopic.gif
..I know but they had sold out of fugi's,so had to drown me sorrows !!

Thats the trouble with Lidl offers,anything good (not that I am saying Fugi's are :confused:) either does not turn up or sold out within a few hours or so
Some would say lots of the stuff advertised never gets to the shelves, just advertised to draw people to the shop, I would not be so cynical ,well I would be but not today,as in a good mood, got a bottle of wine open,going to have a few glass's and then repair the garden tree and collect all the broken bottles!!! :D
drinking-51.gif
imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha excellent video. Forget water hammer it's wine hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap as chips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock