Discuss Career Change at 26 y/o in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
52K p.a. Plus benefits like holiday pay, sick pay, warm dry office, Xmas and bank holidays off, employers compulsory pension, protection of the employment act. !

I would look to develop what is already an obvious skill that you have into areas that you know. Do you have a mortgage or are you looking to get one? If your looking to get a mortgage or any kind of credit as self employed it is really tough.

BTW in and around North Herts we can get all the labour we need for between £50 to £75 a day due to the fact that Luton and Watford have huge pools of unskilled Eastern European males scratching for work and driving down the day rate. They are day labour hang outs we can go to and pick up any number first thing in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Career Change at 26 y/o in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock