Discuss Cannot take off tap head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marchant8

I cannot take off the tap head?

There is nothing obvious.
The knob is loose and needs a tighten.
The end cap is like a watch back, but no lip to take out. No knife or blade will move it?

Any ideas

thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 62
The top cap should unscrew and then you should find a screw to remove head from the tap

Hi,
thanks for the replies, I never thought about unscrewing. I will try. I did try the prongs but they look fixed.

Thanks guys

Yes that was the answer, tight and corroded, but tap now tight and thread lubricated.

Thanks Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cannot take off tap head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone seen tap heads like these? Trawled the internet cannot find anything similar, after removing the grub screw I cannot for the life of me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and...
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock