Discuss Can I add another pump? in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Just after abit of help really
I've installed a 35kw Worcester system boiler in a property, over the last 6 months the customer has purchased the house next door and converted 2 houses into 1.
A lot of the pipework I couldn't get in to check/change due to various reasons but the primary run is 22mm all the way as far as I can see with branches of 15mm.
There is 24 radiators on the system of which 6 are small towel rads all upstairs except the furthest away get red hot and all downstairs bar the 3 furthest away get hot if I turn 4 or 5 years off the ones furthest away belt round but as soon as the others are open again it loses the heat
I've shut down all lockshields as much as I can which helped slightly but not enough
What I'm asking is can I install another pump onto a system boiler down the far end of the property where it's struggling to get to and how do i go about doing it?
Thanks

Reply to Can I add another pump? in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock