Discuss Can anyone reccomend a decent lead lock please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi

In the process of swapping out a stopcock in 1930's house and it is on an old lead pipe. I have not done one onto lead before. I am hoping to connect to the existing ftting but if not would look to replace the one there.

Any reccomendations please? Thank you in advance.

shave the lead clean carefully and use the right lock and all will be well

Make sure you can isolate from the boundary valve before you start.....regards Turnpin:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone reccomend a decent lead lock please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day, Can someone please advise me if it is possible to replace old terracotta waste pipes for PVC in a section only? My sewage line goes...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hi All I found this forum quite by chance this afternoon whilst looking for an answer to a plumbing question that I have following a rebuild of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock