Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Camray 5 oil burner warning lights meaning in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Need help deciphring these lights on a camray 5 oil burner.
What do they mean ?
I can't get the flow to heat up the water storage cylinder . The motorized valve won't open . Any ideas or suggestions on the subject ?
[automerge]1588106893[/automerge]
Need help deciphring these lights on a camray 5 oil burner.
What do they mean ?
I can't get the flow to heat up the water storage cylinder . The motorized valve won't open . Any ideas or suggestions on the subject ?

Camray 5 should be a combi. Has the hsa3cd actuator head which is a special.

What lights you on about. Have you reset the high limit? Any work been done on it?

Reply to Camray 5 oil burner warning lights meaning in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For my boiler worcester bosch greenstar 30Kw Ri Compact, I noticed that, within programmer set time, for heating, if the house...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock