Discuss british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vauxhall04

on the 11 of last month we had new boiler fitted by british gas all worked well for a month,the fitter put the condensation pipe into the wc waste pipe
and filled it with filler we didnot no this till we emptyed the bath one night and had water leaking down the wall from the joint call british gas back out to do repair it took them 7days to come out to do repair ,they put more filler on the joint and its still leaking,had a new fitter out and he has put a advice notice on the boiler saying the flue is not angled back correctly,but my pipe is still leaking ,any one no what i can do about this british gas dontwant to no,

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this please stop sometime soon? I'm actually bored of hearing about it. Too many threads about this...They are all same, end up been nothing to do with original post.

hi doodlebug if you can let me have a email address i will show you the pics of the poor work ,and yes he was in a bg van and uniform

615.jpg622.jpg
A high percentage of installation work is carried out by contractors, was this the case here or was there a British Gas van on the job? As I said earlier, demand this is put right, British Gas aren't always perfect but I can assure you they will always put the job right. Can you look on the paperwork for a work request number and pm me, I will make sure you are looked after.
hi , this is a pic of the joint that is leaking,and the pipe work in the bed room it looks a mess

i would suggest you take doodlebug up on his offer and send him the job number so he can raise concerns on your behalf . Am sure when he sees the pictures he will be disappointed in the quality but he will get someone on it for you.

kind offer doodlebug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back