Discuss british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this please stop sometime soon? I'm actually bored of hearing about it. Too many threads about this...They are all same, end up been nothing to do with original post.

As I said.......... Still waiting for a reply from the original poster of this topic. Hmmmmmmmm

hi doodlebug if you can let me have a email address i will show you the pics of the poor work ,and yes he was in a bg van and uniform

615.jpg622.jpg
A high percentage of installation work is carried out by contractors, was this the case here or was there a British Gas van on the job? As I said earlier, demand this is put right, British Gas aren't always perfect but I can assure you they will always put the job right. Can you look on the paperwork for a work request number and pm me, I will make sure you are looked after.
hi , this is a pic of the joint that is leaking,and the pipe work in the bed room it looks a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas work good or bad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now...
Replies
Views
Back