Discuss Brake disc for BMW -X3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello all does anybody know a decent brand and not as expensive for brake discs ?
Just wondering about Otto Zimmerman company but can't find any sort of reviews.

would like to know some good decent but not as expensive brake discs for BMW -x3 2.0d 2006

So Matchless.......you bought a Beamer did you?

Nice cars but I wouldn't want the parts bill, is there any way the discs off a 1985 Fiat Uno would fit as I have a pair in the garage.
You are welcome to them, other than that I cant help.

So Matchless.......you bought a Beamer did you?

Nice cars but I wouldn't want the parts bill, is there any way the discs off a 1985 Fiat Uno would fit as I have a pair in the garage.
You are welcome to them, other than that I cant help.

Not a Beamer ;)

It's for more or less for my fiancée ... I literally have no clue if they would fit ... Just read a lot about this car ... There are very sensitive especially when it comes to tyres wheels.

They require BMW star rated tyres because BMW says when you use a different tyre it may happen that the shaft and axel destroys. It will literally start giving a knocking nice at the rear of the car. I read in a lot of forums that those mechanics in London do not know this sort of issue and trying to solve the problems via changing the transfer box which sits in the middle of the car for the 4x4...

Many ppl complain after changing a lot of things till 3-800£ worth materials it's still not rectified. But once they changed to the tyres and wheels which are required for particular models the knocking and banging noise disappeard.

I just want to change it all so there is less struggle for the future ... Once you have got a " BEAMER " ;)

You will need to look after it

What will a set of these super star rated tyres rob you Matchless? £180 a corner i bet?

I might treat myself to a set of part worn budget remould 155's for £10 each for the winter.

I use euro car parts, put your reg in & find all the suitable brakes & pads... Not worth skimping on brakes lol.

I use euro car parts, put your reg in & find all the suitable brakes & pads... Not worth skimping on brakes lol.

Im going to try out the euro car parts ....

I am not saving money on breaks is like saving on a boiler ;)

What will a set of these super star rated tyres rob you Matchless? £180 a corner i bet?

I might treat myself to a set of part worn budget remould 155's for £10 each for the winter.

Most likely yes around 140-180 ;)

I agree, - try Euro Parts. It is possible to get the genuine German brake discs for BMW, but only branded by the actual German maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brake disc for BMW -X3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock