Search the forum,

Discuss bosch pmf190e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

well i got my new multitool last month and it's broken already!! i used it on tuesday to cut three floorboards to move a rad pipe and it konked out. it will be the last bosch i buy, going back today.

Go for makita or fein steve ive had my makita one for ages and been lifting hatches and all sorts and shes still going , although what i ended up doin as it was a battery ooperated one i had was also buy a 240v ,

Expensive but dewalt can be had with 2 4ah batteries and all the kit for 315 on ebay.

Gets good reviews too.
Brushless motor.
Im about to get one

I am never sure about Bosch power tools tbh. Seen & heard of a few that burned out with little use. Bit like cars, - when you get a faulty one it puts you off the entire brand.
Def avoid Bosch green tools.
I have the Fein 240 volt multi tool & although it sits in its box most of the time, it gets hard use when it's needed & no problems with it.

Edit- I have just looked up that model & see it is the green DIY Bosch tat.
Serves you right! :smile:
Get your money back if you can.
Only cheap multi tool I would & have bought is the Parkside from Lidl @ £35 blades & all.

Last edited:
Billy has the milwaukee m18 multi tool I was impressed to be honest it was as good as my plug in Bosch performance wise

that's the diy version! get a professional one, every 240v tool I've got is bosch[except my multitool] and none have let me down

got my money back no quibbles. plumped for the stanley fat max 300 watt jobbie, we will see how it performs.

I have a cheap ebaur multitool. It's 5 years old and cost £45. Still works well.
The blades are the most important bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bosch pmf190e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock