Discuss Boiler Warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

I have a customer that is after a Worcester greenstar with an 8 year guarantee. Anyone know about this? As far as I know it's 5 years.
I offered him others like vaillant 7 years logics 7 years and vogue 10 years etc.
He said he's read somewhere about Worcester accredited installers can do 8 years?

You have to fit lots and go on the training course for the increased warranty.
I think they go up to 10 years with a WB filter

I used to be worcester mad until i started fitting IDEAL boilers, the vogue like chapster said has a 10 year warranty and is by far superior to the WB in every way , build quality , fitting , ease of use , just a bad bum boiler , pardon my french lol

I used to be worcester mad until i started fitting IDEAL boilers, the vogue like chapster said has a 10 year warranty and is by far superior to the WB in every way , build quality , fitting , ease of use , just a bad bum boiler , pardon my french lol

Very much agree with this,

I too love those vogues

8 years on a worcester is the normal 5years, the added 2 years for £75 if your accreditied and an extra 1 year if you fit the WB filter.

the wb filter is pants but if it gets a sale then fit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock