Discuss Boiler Warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

I have a customer that is after a Worcester greenstar with an 8 year guarantee. Anyone know about this? As far as I know it's 5 years.
I offered him others like vaillant 7 years logics 7 years and vogue 10 years etc.
He said he's read somewhere about Worcester accredited installers can do 8 years?

You have to fit lots and go on the training course for the increased warranty.
I think they go up to 10 years with a WB filter

I used to be worcester mad until i started fitting IDEAL boilers, the vogue like chapster said has a 10 year warranty and is by far superior to the WB in every way , build quality , fitting , ease of use , just a bad bum boiler , pardon my french lol

Yep I agree kris, he is adamant he wants a Worcester. So that's what I'll be fitting.

I used to be worcester mad until i started fitting IDEAL boilers, the vogue like chapster said has a 10 year warranty and is by far superior to the WB in every way , build quality , fitting , ease of use , just a bad bum boiler , pardon my french lol

Very much agree with this,

I too love those vogues

8 years on a worcester is the normal 5years, the added 2 years for ÂŁ75 if your accreditied and an extra 1 year if you fit the WB filter.

the wb filter is pants but if it gets a sale then fit one.

Thanks aw, I'm not Worcester accredited so that's out of the window anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
HI all Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock