Discuss black alkathene pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
HI - me again!!!

At the same property as my previous post there is a leaking compression joint on black plastic to copper connection on a pipe in an outside toilet.

The OD of the black pipe is approx 22mm (21.7mm - 1/2" pipe???) - Would this accept a standard 22mm compression fitting if i were to replace it.??

Thanks

MJT

I think you need a sort of adaptor but I have seen them done with compression fittings with loads of ptfe tape.

hmmm maybe one of those universal coupler types that philmac do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to black alkathene pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Pinhole in Black Alkathene 17.5 3/8" under concrete driveway. Hello, we have managed to 'dink' the mains water supply to our house, during some...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
Yes, it me again. I have a leaking compression joint that is connected to plastic pipe. I have now read elsewhere that it is not a good idea to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock