Discuss Best way of reducing rad. Valve to 10mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Which is the best way of reducing a rad. Valve down from 15mm to 10mm. A soldered reducer or an internal reducer?

Attachments

• IMG20230501190403.jpg
    IMG20230501190403.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 30

Reply to Best way of reducing rad. Valve to 10mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special...
Replies
Views
Divy here thought his cold water feed was 15mm.. so bought a 15mm - 1/4" reducing tee to plumb a fridge. It's 10mm!! I've already cut it so stuck...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock