Discuss Best use for a Gledhill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kev the gas

image.jpg
Little bit of lawn repair at home today after building work.
Handy having a scrap gledhill cylinder in the scrap pile.
Some would say best use for it !

I think that lawn is beyond help Kev! And some gits been robbing bricks out of your wall at the back mate!

Haha nice one Kevin I agree they make a good roller with the weight,of all that sludge ll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best use for a Gledhill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Happy Christmas everyone, We’ve just had a new Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder installed by Dyno. It is making an alarmingly...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back