Discuss Best tool bag for servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gemma_p

What's the best tool bag for servicing got my eye on ck magna

thanks gem

Stanley 18" tool case poo fix £26 two sliding draws and loads of room for Anton tools claps flue brushes and scrapers caps washers small tube of gas cock grease and weir cup. Handy step too if boilers a little high.

Stanley fatmax tool organiser. I used to get through 1 tote every year then I bought 1 of those it lasted me 3 years only a car crash finally finished it off.

Unlike totes like I have now as I'm doing more install work they don't fill with rubbish as easily so doesn't get too heavy.

On the 1 side I had all my usual everyday tools and my regin premier manometer on the other I had spanners flue brushes warning pads labels and a few other bits and bobs.

Hi gem. I use a magma I think it's the 2632 I've got. Brill case.

lots of money buys the best and they are over £100, anything less doesnt last

My one was £44 . Likes of the vetco s are a lot dearer. I wouldn't mind trying them.

bg toolbox,forget the stupid fancy bags,there all crap and cost too much,you can even stand on this one TOOL BOX (BLUE) 20" C/W STORAGE TRAY

I hated that tool box when I had to use one. For me it has to have a shoulder strap as if you can't park close it makes it so much nicer too carry. I was working in st Ives during the summer holiday and had to park about a mile away so bag over the shoulder and off I went.

I find most tool bags do the job as long as you don't overload them.

Stanley fatmax tool organiser. I used to get through 1 tote every year then I bought 1 of those it lasted me 3 years only a car crash finally finished it off.

Unlike totes like I have now as I'm doing more install work they don't fill with rubbish as easily so doesn't get too heavy.

On the 1 side I had all my usual everyday tools and my regin premier manometer on the other I had spanners flue brushes warning pads labels and a few other bits and bobs.

Same as above, excellent bag, really tough and worth the money

I have a 19' stanley box with 2 cantilever trays that pop up when ye open it. Carries loads, ye can c exactly what ye have. Analyser and multimeter/ test leads fit in lovely down d bottom.
Its up to you whatever yer most comfortable with. If yer only doing 'clean' work bags are good but if they get dirty ye don't want to be putting them on customers floor dirtying them. A box ye can wipe. Whatever yer comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best tool bag for servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock