Discuss Best tool bag for servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye i've got a paraffin blow lamp but i've never been on a bike for years :wink:

I've got this from this US tool import site:

http://www.hartley-tools.co.uk/catalog/i67.html

It's ace. Room for all tools I could want, all organised nicely. Ridiculously hardwearing and durable (the material is silly thick and strong), but that comes at a cost of weight. Even when empty this thing is bloody heavy, so weaklings need not apply!

I just bought 2 Makita bags from Wickes 29.99 each!! Shoulder strap, and metal handle, saw pouch and a little pouch on front for multimeter or anything else you might want to put into it!! Only issue is side pockets are a little small but haven't really organised them properly yet!!

I love my FatMax rucksack, I can get all my regular tools in the internal pull out tool organiser and then fill the internal pockets with air spray, ldf, ptfe, pipe cutters etc, and with its hard base it stands upright and its top handle make a joy to carry around.

I'm sure this has all been said before, but hey I've only just foundthe post. :santa_smiley:

What about the good old 'Gladstone Bag' - the original and the best.

Or were they a Yankee thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best tool bag for servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock