Discuss best place to get logo drawn up ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

hi guys just needing a place that will redraw a logo that i have sketched on a piece of paper ? obviously need it in certain formats for printing and embroidery ? any of you guys used anyone ? i contacted TMS print they said it would be £30 and now i cant get back in touch just no replies to the email ! need to get thsi done sooner rather than later. cheers

yer was just wondering if anybody has used sombody and was cheap and reliable.

Im a firm believer in that but to get a logo redrawn but in a digital format surely not expensive as a standard logo ? They havent gotta do any thinking etc ?

Im a firm believer in that but to get a logo redrawn but in a digital format surely not expensive as a standard logo ? They havent gotta do any thinking etc ?

If it's that easy why not scan it into a digital format and use a free paint shop pro type program and modify it yourself!

From a previous life, I can say it would take about 30 minutes labour to vectorize a standard logo. But, like plumbing jobs, impossible to give an accurate estimate without seeing the logo.

I wasnt slagging off the job of the guys and gals that design logos but when i read online about like so many ideas and so many redraws for a certain price ! But i dont need that ! And i dont see anybody selling what i need sp to speak !thanks guys !

System3 may be able to help. He helped with mine and a leaflet design.
You can pay him in flexi's:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best place to get logo drawn up ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, wish i knew this place was here earlier. I had a leak in my shower enclosure and it was obviously on the vertical bit where the side...
Replies
Views
Hello all This is a new installation a friend of mine has just had completed in her cafe. She can't contact the plumber who did the job for some...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock