Discuss Bernie2 & Plouasne in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What on Earth has happened to these usual contributors?????:confused::confused::confused:

ploussane dissapeared, and we havnt heard from bernie either !
miss them both in their own ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bernie2 & Plouasne in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I did some plumbing many years ago I have never fitted a combi-boiler and am confused by this problem ...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know nothing about plumbing 🤦‍♂️ and am trying to sort out a leaking kitchen tap. It's a Franke Davos 'J' Tap. I turned off the water to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Fitted a willow Yonos Pico pump 25-1-6-130 after the advice on here. What I'm confused about is the pump needs to be set for head at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock