Discuss bending 28mm tube with spring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I bought a spring any way so shall give it a go. It is for a gas pipe so the less fittings the better.

Thanks guys. I shall see how it goes. Hilmor benders are expensive. Don't think my wife will let me buy one:-(

tell her it will match her yellow bag and shoes. :)

he will have to buy the yellow bag a shoes first tho to sweeten the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bending 28mm tube with spring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views
Evening All, We've just moved into gas boilers (after years doing gas) and are currently tooling up. On our first install we had problems bending...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock