Discuss Baxi Duo-tec fitting issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just a heads up to anybody fitting a Baxi Duo-Tec boiler. I have fitted about 6 in last two weeks and have found that the paper template that comes with the boiler does not have the correct flue position height marked on it when installing the standard (not telescopic) flue kit.

This may be a transition of flue kits or old templates? who knows but please be aware and double check the measurements from the top of the boiler to the center of your elbow before you drill your core hole and get very angry like i me :( when it turns out to be 30mm to low.

i noticed this last week , the jig also doesnt fit the old baxi`s as i found out to my expense

an engineer i work along side phoned baxi and asked why it was wrong, they said "we will call you back". That was over a week ago. Customer service = zero.

i agree with cutomer service i phoned yesterday at 09:50 they were going to phone me back in 5 minutes. i also spoke to my rep 3 times guess what time they phoned backgo on i dare you in fact if you get within 5 minutes ill give you bottle of spirits for christmas on me

two guesses boyr n girls one for CS on for the rep . i am serious too when a say a bottle of your choice. standard size.not 8 gallon 15 ltr

why are you all ringing custard services by pass those muppets and ring the trade helpline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Duo-tec fitting issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Called to repair Baxi Duo-Tec Combi no hot water? Replaced plate heat exchanger blocked solid replaced change over cartridge and DHW sensor still...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been having trouble with my boiler leaking for months. We thought we'd fixed it last winter as haven't had any trouble throughout the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock