Discuss Baxi Duo-tec fitting issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
av noticed when fitting a few heatmax,s (identical boiler as duo-tec) that had to chip a bit of the brick away to get the flue in about 10mm not 30mm tho only happened recently so been making the bracket 5mm lower and thats worked ,had a cracker today boiler kept coming up with E133 fault no gas supply but purge boiler and was loads of gas checked working pressure at meter 22mb ,inlet working pressure wen boiler tryed to fire was 13mb so rung baxi complained loads and they came out the same day cos i fit loads of them anyway the main chief comes out does all the same checks as me and says only 5mb at boiler ,guvernors goosed yet was 13mb last night now i no thats low and was going to call transco but still thought boiler would fire not so has to be minimum of 16mb bloke from transco had to change meter aswell as guvoner as dial the wasnt going round ,bet the cust was well happy hearing that ,lol all in a days fun not had this happen before and been fitting these a few yrs now

nope go on guess again ive had a hard week , but very profitable so am feeling in a good mood

nice one, must be the rep then....
ps: had hard week too but sadly not very profitable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Duo-tec fitting issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back