Currently reading:
Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ??

Discuss Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ?? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Baxi Burnall open fire with wrap round back boiler connected via a Dunsley Baker Neutaliser to the vented hot water tank.

I wish to update my older vented system to an unvented twin coil indirect water tank with two immersion slots. I want to use one immersion slot for my recently installed solar panel power input and the second immersion slot as a mains power standard for back up if and when required. Switching to an unvented/ mains pressure system also allows me to do away with a troublesome shower pump (not enough head & each time I use the shower I need to lower the shower head until the pump kicks in). My central heating is a standard oil-fired boiler which would use the primary coil. So far so good - straight forward enough, I think. ......................

However, can I connect my Baxi Burnall with back boiler to am unvented/ mains pressure system with indirect twin coils ??

Reply to Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ?? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Back