Search the forum,

Discuss baxi burmuda 401 spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

wanted rear combustion box insulation panels reply on here or pm me with details these are now obcerleate but please no stupid prices i will modify burmuda 552 panels to fit

good reason to tell the customer they need a new boiler normally !!!!

we used to buy insulation panels in 600 x 400 panels and cut them down to size, check with baxi to see if they will allow it, have you checked with baxi for availability (or is that where the stupid price came from?)

yes even baxi tech were surprised they were no longer available,they said they cant condone modifying a 552 panel but cant see anything wrong with it either,at the end of the day yes i could condem 2x good condition 401 burmudas but why? the landlord cant afford to replace and its only cracked and broken panels causing the problem and they will outlive any combi

worth checking parts center, ive got obsolete parts thro them that others have failed to provide in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi burmuda 401 spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock