Discuss baxi 105e pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronnie

hi guys ronnie here,
i've got a problem with my baxi 105e boiler: the pressure is at zero and we have no hot water.

a plumber has advised to raise the pressure by turning one of the taps underneath the boiler but there are about 4 taps, we tried one but it didn't work and are worried about turning all the taps in case they affect gas or something (we haven't got a clue).

can anyone help?

thanks a lot

ronnie

its the tap with the flexi braided hose you want.
joins the mains cold to the heating return pipe.

its not one of the isolation valves directley under the boiler.

thank you sonray, i have repressurised successfully.

we still have no hot water though

the indicator light for the hot water remains unlit, do you have any suggestions? many thanks

baxi.jpg

have you tried the selector on just the dhw mode ? and is the dhw temp turned up ?

sonray, i have tried that thanks

dam, sorry i don't know how to do that,

you will probably find its the diverter valve. You can insert a piece of card in front of the microswitch to keep you going. the heat exchanger on this boiler is prone to corrosion if you dont have inhibitor. Check the water in the system has no bits of silver paint or rust from your heat exchanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105e pressure problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock