Discuss Bathroom Planning. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anybody use any software for planning out bathrooms to give the cust an idea of what the finished article will be like?

I just used the ideal standard one, bit of a pain but give a good idea of layout

Ive popped into b and q before now. Asked for a quote on similar stuff to what custard wants and they knock up a few cad drawings for you. Needless to say dont actually buy anything from them......

My local independant merchant does it all for me have the cad program or if customer goes in themselves it's right there in front of them on a tv behind the girls heads

Ive used ideal standard too not really too good on computer (me that is) interest to see if there is an easier way though..brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Planning. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock