Discuss Bath Overflow and Waste Connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I bought a new bath overflow and waste which I thought would be simple to install.

The existing seems to have been plumbed differently. Does any one know the connection I need in the second photo?

I had to cut the old overflow off as it wouldn't loosen.

IMG_8607.JPG
IMG_8608.JPG

Last edited:
Is the flexible part too short now ?

New tube should just push onto your existing spigot if yours is around 25mm od

Reply to Bath Overflow and Waste Connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi all Do any of you guys use a silicone to seal between the bath and waste rubber underneath? The bath is only a cheap one and the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock