Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Barrier Pipe Sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Can you get bigger than 28mm Plastic pipe for heating Eg barrier pipe.

Thank steven

I used to get my stuff from plumbcenter, grahams, city plumbing. Hope that helps

Depends on size?

You will also need a press tool ( can be hired)

I seem to remember the coils go up to 35mm and the rest are in lengths.

Uponor are the best but i am biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Barrier Pipe Sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm looking at the different pipes for UFH, the prices vary a lot and I'm not sure about the differences between the products. I'm doing...
Replies
Views
Fast one for the experts Does the oxygen barrier prevent o2 from entering the pipe on lets say a negative flow or o2 out on a positive flow.or...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my...
Replies
Views
I'm a kitchen fitter first and foremost, so occasionally encounter old pipes of varying sizes. From past experience I know how easy it is to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock