Discuss Ball Park Price Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do valves as well so full drain down. Check to see if it is spinning first.

Put it this way the pumps the same age as me :D

The silver box on top. It looks like a cheap diverter valve.
Random question. You haven’t changed the timer recently have you?

Think screwfix special

That looks new. When was it fitted? Also when you put the heating on by itself does the hot water light come on as well at the same time?

Ok. So excuse my bluntness but if that is the case. Then you should clearly be able to have the hot water and heating on separately. I have just read your first few posts again and you say that you have to have the water on to get heating. This would point to a faulty diverter valve. I have had new cheap diverter valves faulty straight out of the box. Did he go and get the valve or was it on his van. I would ask him how long it has been on the van also.

Ok. So excuse my bluntness but if that is the case. Then you should clearly be able to have the hot water and heating on separately. I have just read your first few posts again and you say that you have to have the water on to get heating. This would point to a faulty diverter valve. I have had new cheap diverter valves faulty straight out of the box. Did he go and get the valve or was it on his van. I would ask him how long it has been on the van also.

It's not wired so he can't tell atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ball Park Price Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock