Discuss Bahco 9033-9035 adjustable wrenches at toolbank. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam84

just a heads up, bahco have just released the big brothers to their 6-8inch wide jaw adjustables, the 10inch open to 46mm and the 12inch opens to 55mm, handy for pump nuts and 42mm compression fittings if anyone does commercial.

toolbank browsestruggling to get the link to work for some reason but toolbank.com works or just type in Bahco 9035 adjustable wrench into a search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bahco 9033-9035 adjustable wrenches at toolbank. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Was undoing an old nut today when my Bahco 9029 6" adjustable just snapped.. Anyone had any dealings with Bahco. Hoping they swap this over as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys looking an adjustable that is big enough to get on pump valves. Superwide Jaws Adjustable Wrench 8 inch (200mm) | Toolstation Had this...
Replies
Views
M
I really like my Bahco Ergo wide-jaw wrench but I would love a shorter version - about 4", with jaws wide enough to do a 22mm compression nut...
Replies
Views
M
Just had one of those days. Been going like stink all day and achieved sweet FA. First call is to look at a job to price a swap to an unvented...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
J
Having a good few months and things are looking up for next 6 months, so am starting to buy the smaller, better tools, got myself a bahco...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock