Discuss Applying tile adhesive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

RIGHT PEOPLE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT APPLYING ADHESIVE - IF YOU WANT A TANKING THREAD - MAKE ONE!

Some good and bad advice posted chaps you would do yourselves some good joining the tiling forum I am a member of both , tiling methods have moved on alot over the last few years some master crafts men on there we can all learn from . Kop

YES YOU DID!!!! -- My bad. I thought you said plasterboard is entirely acceptable to tile on... and then I read showers somewhere pmsl.

That's scanning the forum outside a tile shop while waiting for some tiles to be delivered to my car for you!

So sorry! My bad. :p

Hope your going to back butter your tiles @Dan 😁
[automerge]1569530361[/automerge]
Not sure why you would purposely introduce plaster skim to a wall that was to be tiled, sorry but that’s terrible advice.

OP get yourself over to the Tilers site for tiling advice. :)

Last edited:
Hope your going to back butter your tiles @Dan 😁
[automerge]1569530361[/automerge]
Not sure why you would purposely introduce plaster skim to a wall that was to be tiled, sorry but that’s terrible advice.

OP get yourself over to the Tilers site for tiling advice. :)
hahaha that went on a while eh lol Think I upset some people there lol

Reply to Applying tile adhesive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm currently refurbishing a room and in the process adding some internal wall insulation. The wall has been stripped and my plumber is coming...
Replies
Views
Hi all - apologies in advance for the essay. Posted a week or two ago about a botched shower job and had some really helpful replies (tray...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum as I'm desperately in need of some help. My elderly parents (81 and 77) have a Baxi Solo 3 pf60 and it...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock