Discuss Anyone tried one of these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill try to find the article, written by an american hvac technician.

he had it done and explains how he can feel if pumps are running true or if motors are running off balance!

I've got one of these, think it paid about £16 from plumb center.

very handy for things like gas valve soliniod, 2 second test will tell you if its opened up. Good if you don't know what voltage should be being applied onto it. Quite precise as well so if you have 2 or 3 on a gas valve you should be able to determine if ones funked even if the other ones good.

do you need it, no, but it takes up no space and comes in handy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone tried one of these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock