Discuss Any Plumber willing to give me work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

female plumber

I have passed my level 2 City and Guilds and currently completing level 3. I just need to build my confidence and want to work with someone, even for free in the Coventry area. I am finding it difficult especially being a female and getting the unwanted attention, I thought I found someone to help and all I got was messages if I thought he was fit!!!! I just want a plumbing career. Any help. Please x

hey 81ll,
No I havent found anyone. I have written to local council. However yet to hear. I spoke to a few blokes face to face but they were not interested, Ive sent CV's and rang numbers from yellow pages but no hope.

Hello Tracey and welcome to the forum.
the position you are in of having completed a level of qualification but needing more qualifications and especially more confidence and experience is a position that is shared by many.
Also the need to work with some suitably qualified to be able to build a portfolio of work evidence.
What worked for me a lot of the time was to get the work myself usually for family/friends and then employ someone to do the work with me. (Admittedly I had experience of various trades and the tools to suit)
But it could work for you and be a way of getting some experience.

Welcome to the forum and good luck my dad works over Leicester way but he's on the bones of his arse at the moment, im sure summit will turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Plumber willing to give me work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back