Discuss Any Plumber willing to give me work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

female plumber

I have passed my level 2 City and Guilds and currently completing level 3. I just need to build my confidence and want to work with someone, even for free in the Coventry area. I am finding it difficult especially being a female and getting the unwanted attention, I thought I found someone to help and all I got was messages if I thought he was fit!!!! I just want a plumbing career. Any help. Please x

thank you, only found this site by accident, seems like I can learn alot more from here :)

yep have a read through some of the posts lots of knowledgeable guys and gals on here

I have passed my level 2 City and Guilds and currently completing level 3. I just need to build my confidence and want to work with someone, even for free in the Coventry area. I am finding it difficult especially being a female and getting the unwanted attention, I thought I found someone to help and all I got was messages if I thought he was fit!!!! I just want a plumbing career. Any help. Please x

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Have you tried advertising in your local merchant? There is a big independent in Coventry called CPS - the tradecounter staff there will know most of the locals, and often know who is hiring. They might even warn you off any potential creeps.

Good luck.

Ray

Thank you Ray,
They already have my name and number, but I may chase up and see them in person. I rang a couple of weeks ago there.
Thanx again

Tracey

Thank you Ray,
They already have my name and number, but I may chase up and see them in person. I rang a couple of weeks ago there.
Thanx again

Tracey

Hi Tracey

Why not go in and stick a notice up if they will let you. On the coffee machine is best. :)

Ray

I will, i'll have a nose tommorrow after work. :smile: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Plumber willing to give me work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock