Discuss Any good job leads london and around ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be better off introducing yourself.

What's your name? what's your experience? What field do you work in? Etc

Well yeah thats right . I was busy when i posted. Name is Daniel , I am 24 years of age and have been working in the industry for nearly 6 years now . Work as a Plumber and want to start more serious jobs even full refurbishments .

How difficult is it to get work in the London area ? must be plenty going on.

I don't fully understand what you are looking for. Are you looking for employment with a company or customers?

Looking for customers ,bigger better jobs . Mine is really short atm ����

Best bet is advertise and build up a good rep....No one is just going to hand over work or customers to you for nowt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any good job leads london and around ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
Back