Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Any good job leads london and around ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be better off introducing yourself.

What's your name? what's your experience? What field do you work in? Etc

Well yeah thats right . I was busy when i posted. Name is Daniel , I am 24 years of age and have been working in the industry for nearly 6 years now . Work as a Plumber and want to start more serious jobs even full refurbishments .

How difficult is it to get work in the London area ? must be plenty going on.

I don't fully understand what you are looking for. Are you looking for employment with a company or customers?

Looking for customers ,bigger better jobs . Mine is really short atm ����

Best bet is advertise and build up a good rep....No one is just going to hand over work or customers to you for nowt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any good job leads london and around ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi there, Have bought an old house and am having the old lead water mains pipe replaced and a new stopcock location/piping installed after...
Replies
Views
Hi, we've just had someone round to fit lino in our toilet. He ripped up the old lino only to reveal a large wet patch around the toilet (see...
Replies
Views
We've just bought this house, and looking around the loft there is a large water container (clean) and a much smaller container next to it filled...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Is working for the council as a plumber a horrible jobs? The package with hols/ pension seems good. But have read some peoples reviews on being a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock