Discuss Another freebie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Not sure, but went into plumbfix today and was given a new insulated mug, went on the bill as £4-99 then discounted by £4-99
image.jpg

I thought you had put something a little stronger in your new cup Stani ...lol regards Turnpin:17:

says screwfix on the mug, get on with you, your not allowed in plumfix are you? :)

says screwfix on the mug, get on with you, your not allowed in plumfix are you? :)

Read this at 6am, thought I will leave it till later so I could think of a lyrical reply, can't think of a damn thing, but I will lame, I will.
P.s. Well done on 13k.
Stani.

Ive still got two of these from the last time they gave them out, they need a big rubber o ring in the lid otherwise they spill everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another freebie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back