Discuss Another freebie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Not sure, but went into plumbfix today and was given a new insulated mug, went on the bill as £4-99 then discounted by £4-99
image.jpg

I thought you had put something a little stronger in your new cup Stani ...lol regards Turnpin:17:

says screwfix on the mug, get on with you, your not allowed in plumfix are you? :)

says screwfix on the mug, get on with you, your not allowed in plumfix are you? :)

Read this at 6am, thought I will leave it till later so I could think of a lyrical reply, can't think of a damn thing, but I will lame, I will.
P.s. Well done on 13k.
Stani.

Ive still got two of these from the last time they gave them out, they need a big rubber o ring in the lid otherwise they spill everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another freebie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
I had a shower waste today which was supplied with the tray and wouldn't tighten up, just kept slipping threads. I've had a few of these before...
Replies
Views
Back