Discuss am pretty sure........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

im supposed to be somewhere first thing in the morning , but its not wrote in my diary`s where i put everything. anyone else feel this

No. I'm not sure where your ment to be either

I know where you are meant to be, pay me £50 and I will tell you.

i have to write appointments down as soon as they are made otherwise i forget them lol

I have so few appointments these days it's really not a problem anymore :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

got a call out for a leak in town is anyone wants it , told them to ring back in a hour if leak gets any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to am pretty sure........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
I will be taking out my bath and putting a shower tray in. Under the bath there is a thermostatic mixer valve, I can't see ATM but pretty sure...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock