Discuss Aeg 18v li-ion combi drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jon-j

Hi guys can i pick your brains, i need a new combi drill and have come across the new AEG 18v lithium-ion model for a decent price with 2 3.0 Ah batteries .Has anyone had one or used one ? If i can spend £200 rather than £300 plus it seems a good idea to me ( don't like spending money ) but don't want something thats a piece of junk !

Thanks fella's much appreciated

I have one, the drill is good but the lion batteries are rubbish, i have 3 nicads and 2 lion and rarely use the lion as they don have half the power as the nicads, i know a few people who have sent several lion batteries back as they are no good, if you can get nicads do that, and dont forget to register it for the three year warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger that thanks for the advice much appreciated, i will hunt around for some nicad batts then

what about worx kit any ideas ? i've never come across them until recently !

Screwfix are selling off a Dewalt combi drill for £129. I bought one and it's an amazing piece of kit.

i have the 14 volt aeg li-ion good bit of kit, battery's ok but had a new one in warranty and they dont like the cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aeg 18v li-ion combi drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/makita-dhp456smij-18v-4-0ah-li-ion-lxt-cordless-combi-drill/6948h I can't afford not to buy it.
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
S
What is the difference between an 18v or 14.4v drill, combi, driver. Does one battery last longer than the other? Is there more torque? Does...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, I'm just completing on a bungalow that needs everything doing to it, full replumb, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, underfloor heating, loft...
Replies
Views
W
I'm thinking of buying the Dewalt 18v 4ah brushless combi drill as my standard one with brushes has died on me due to the battery not sitting in...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock