Discuss advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local monthly magazines that get delivered to the door always worked quite well but the very best earner for me was the local church magazine. Never did any good from local papers and from 5000 leaflets I had 4 calls.

My last lot of leaflets I got about 10-15 jobs off (5000) a lot were services but I got 5 boiler changes from them so it more than paid for itself. I did a smaller drop in May and off that I got about 7-8 little jobs and hardly paid for them self but it got my name about a bit. I still get calls from both lots of flyers so they are still working. I've tried larger local papers they seem sh1te and expensive, the free advertisers are pretty good and fairly cheap £40 for 4 months doesn't bring in huge amounts but brings in the odd job and pays for it self in 1 job.

My last lot of leaflets I got about 10-15 jobs off (5000) a lot were services but I got 5 boiler changes from them so it more than paid for itself. I did a smaller drop in May and off that I got about 7-8 little jobs and hardly paid for them self but it got my name about a bit. I still get calls from both lots of flyers so they are still working. I've tried larger local papers they seem sh1te and expensive, the free advertisers are pretty good and fairly cheap £40 for 4 months doesn't bring in huge amounts but brings in the odd job and pays for it self in 1 job.

How long did it take you to deliver the cards? And, what company did you purchase them from

I got them from a lad my girlfriend knows £110.00 for 5000, I had them delivered in 5 days £70 per 1000 from another lad. The reasoning behind that is if I go around and deliver them and people see me doing that then they automatically think well he can't be that good as he is delivering leaflets. I did on the 1st lot of leaflets and I got 1 job off of it! So 2 days of walking around for £60!

We have a local delivered mag called on your doorstep. Just full of trades etc.

i had to pull out, as I got way too much work from it!

Ask the local newsagent how much to put the leaflets in the papers they deliver.....

I've never advertised.

I did a couple of free web things years ago but can't remember what.

Never leafleted, local papers.

The thing about leaflets is most people go more through the door and straight in the bin they go,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock