Discuss Advertising with which? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyguy2005

Gas Engineer
Has anyone tried advertising with "which?"

constantly getting junk mail through the post from them and now I've gone a bit quiet I'm contemplating it but would be interested if anyone has had any experience with them I.e costs and results?!?

Do checkatrade first, not that which is bad but have and found CaT to be very good:)

Yeah looked at that as well and thought it might be better as you see checkatrade about a lot more.

have used Mybuilder which is a bit hit and miss and not to expensive where's ratedpeople I find far to expensive I.e. £30+ for bathroom leads!!

Whats the costs with checkatrade is it pay per lead or an annual fee?

Annual fee, about £600, i just think it's a better way to go about things rather than the race to the bottom that is most of the rest, boiler changes for £100 rated people fo sho :(

Annual fee, about £600, i just think it's a better way to go about things rather than the race to the bottom that is most of the rest, boiler changes for £100 rated people fo sho :(

Right thanks for the advice.

does that mean you pay £600 then your details are on a list and you wait for customers to contact you?

Thanks again

Make sure you read their T&C`s, a member posted the other day about trying to get his £650 back.

Right thanks for the advice.

does that mean you pay £600 then your details are on a list and you wait for customers to contact you?

Thanks again

Yes,but you have your own wee webpage set up and can add pics of your work. You get to add 5-10 initial feedback to boost your count then fire the feedback cards out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising with which? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock