Search the forum,

Discuss Advertising with which? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyguy2005

Gas Engineer
Has anyone tried advertising with "which?"

constantly getting junk mail through the post from them and now I've gone a bit quiet I'm contemplating it but would be interested if anyone has had any experience with them I.e costs and results?!?

Do checkatrade first, not that which is bad but have and found CaT to be very good:)

Yeah looked at that as well and thought it might be better as you see checkatrade about a lot more.

have used Mybuilder which is a bit hit and miss and not to expensive where's ratedpeople I find far to expensive I.e. £30+ for bathroom leads!!

Whats the costs with checkatrade is it pay per lead or an annual fee?

Annual fee, about £600, i just think it's a better way to go about things rather than the race to the bottom that is most of the rest, boiler changes for £100 rated people fo sho :(

Annual fee, about £600, i just think it's a better way to go about things rather than the race to the bottom that is most of the rest, boiler changes for £100 rated people fo sho :(

Right thanks for the advice.

does that mean you pay £600 then your details are on a list and you wait for customers to contact you?

Thanks again

Make sure you read their T&C`s, a member posted the other day about trying to get his £650 back.

Right thanks for the advice.

does that mean you pay £600 then your details are on a list and you wait for customers to contact you?

Thanks again

Yes,but you have your own wee webpage set up and can add pics of your work. You get to add 5-10 initial feedback to boost your count then fire the feedback cards out :)

I've been with checkatrade for 3 years now...it works well for me, I don't advertise anywhere else and always busy

Yes,but you have your own wee webpage set up and can add pics of your work. You get to add 5-10 initial feedback to boost your count then fire the feedback cards out :)

Yep, you have to put the work in with checkatrade. Get them cards out there.

yeah spoke with them today gettng full refund as they miss sold the package to me

Nice one hammers. Only went with checkatrade as nobody else near me. Also found it takes time and you need to put a bit of effort into it.

Glad you will get your £ back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising with which? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock