Search the forum,

Discuss Adey installers club in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

Anyone a member??

just one some chemicals but wouldn't mind the Magnate cleanse.

just one some chemicals but wouldn't mind the Magnate cleanse.

Sounds like a enema for a Duke! :)

Its worth being a member, as sometimes the offers are mega. When the Magnacleanse was first launched, some forum members were getting free Magnaclean Pro 2 when they bought the Magnacleanse. But it seems to come in waves - they go low key for a while, then come to life with some amazing offer.

I am a member but haven't ever visited the site since I regitered. Even though I fit at least ONE magnaclean every two weeks. Used to fit (and still prefer) TF1

Sounds like a enema for a Duke! :)

Its worth being a member, as sometimes the offers are mega. When the Magnacleanse was first launched, some forum members were getting free Magnaclean Pro 2 when they bought the Magnacleanse. But it seems to come in waves - they go low key for a while, then come to life with some amazing offer.

Whoops......yeah I've just started fitting them and thought I'd join, there are some plus points to registering other then free stuff like yearly service reminders to custards.

I am a member but haven't ever visited the site since I regitered. Even though I fit at least ONE magnaclean every two weeks. Used to fit (and still prefer) TF1

Ive always fitted the TF1, but they just leak after you open them and can't be bothered with it anymore!! Fitting the Pro 2 and pretty happy with it.....the vent plug is carp though!!

Fitted loads of TF1's, only ever had a leak once. So for peace of mind, when ever I open one to clean out, I make sure my grease jar is nearby. I just smear O-ring and violla, no probs, ever.
BTW, if you ring them, they will send you loads of spare O-rings anyway.

Yeah that's how I got round it but it's just a pain, fit it fill it with inhibitor, tighten, leak and mess about with it!
maybe I had a bad lot but it has put me off for now, how come you've changed?

I have been convinced that Addey's magnets for their filters are far better than those on the TF1's? For now, I am believing them. But apart from the Pro version, the others are 'rubbish' to fit anyway. Stupid angles, no drain point, if fitted in tight spots, you struggle to turn them off to enable servicing? WTF

Last edited:
I only fit the Pro 2 and apart front the stiff air bleed point I like them, although they don't take a whole bottle of chemicals which is poor.

I was planning to fit Rays freebie filter next week for a 91 yr lady on her new boiler, her son rang tonight saying they will leave the old broken combi in, and see how it goes!!!!!!!!!! ffs kids, dont want mum to spend their inheritance, lovely old lass blind and deaf and struggling on her own still.

Sounds like maybe someones undercut your price but the son wouldn`t say?

The club is going through a few changes, I was told at phex, there new site etc should be up and running in the next month or so.
they said everyone should be contacted and there will be some freebies

The club is going through a few changes, I was told at phex, there new site etc should be up and running in the next month or so.
they said everyone should be contacted and there will be some freebies

How was Phex this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adey installers club in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock