Discuss Adding kitchen drain in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I need help with a kitchen sink drain, we had a new granite counter top and sink installed, I had the sink sent directly to the installers for proper fitting, didn’t realize they where sent the wrong depth sink till after everything was installed, Sink is 9 inch deep not the 6 inch I ordered. My drain inlet is to high now to connect both sides of sink to current drain. I could possibly hook up one side of sink with a very short tail pipe piece, the other side I was wondering if I put a 45 wye in the vertical drain stack in the basement, I could add another drain line up to the other side of the sink and also get a dishwasher wye in for a new dishwasher we want to install along with an AAV required now by MN code.

Attachments

• 21DD6E0B-B859-4750-AE63-BA4BC335590D.jpeg
    21DD6E0B-B859-4750-AE63-BA4BC335590D.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Adding kitchen drain in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
B
Hi. I need to install a kitchen sink in a bathroom. I’d like to use a standard bathroom sink drain/stopper but the hole in the sink is too large...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a basic home DIYer with limited knowledge looking for some advice. We have a sink in our utility that has a washing machine connected...
Replies
Views
I am hoping someone can help ... our kitchen sink stopped draining, it looks like an airlock somewhere. This is what I tried: Used chemical...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock