Search the forum,

Discuss Venting & AAV for long runs in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Joeab88

Hi all,

Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements.

I intend to connect a sink and dishwasher in the kitchen and a sink and washing machine in the utility room to a 50mm waste pipe running within the suspended floor to either:
A) Existing soil / vent stack (total distance 10m away).
B) Existing internal ground floor WC soil pipe (unvented) total distance 6m away.

Obviously these will need to be vented due to building regs max distances.

Will a AAV on each of the sinks satisfy vent requirements?

Option B is more ideal as it causes less disruption but the lack of existing vent to WC makes me think this is probably a bad idea, unless I install a 110mm AAV upstream and then connect the 50mm pipe to it.

Thoughts?

Reply to Venting & AAV for long runs in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock