Discuss A real brain teaser, its got me beat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Derrick the suspense is killing us, how did you get on today?

Is your customer a happy chappy yet?

Come on Derrick the suspense is killing us, how did you get on today?

Is your customer a happy chappy yet?

I couldnt do buggerall, the chippies router busted, and he cant cut the hole for the sink and I couldnt even get close to any pipework

I went in the bathroom though, the dam tissue was dry and still no puddles, I disconnected the cold tail on the bath and put the gauge on, reading 3.72 bar, and turned the water off, I will find out tomorrow if there is any drop in pressure (it didnt while I was there though)

I've got to admit, I'm looking forward to finding out what the issue is here. Keep us posted mate.

I've got to admit, I'm looking forward to finding out what the issue is here. Keep us posted mate.

When I got there I half expected everyone on this thread to be there, just to see what was going on with it and laugh at me :):):)

THE INTRIGUE AND SUSPENSE IS WORTHY OF AN HITCH COCK MOVIE. Sorry about the capitals.

That is one scary avatar croppie!! You look a wee bit maaaaad in the heeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A real brain teaser, its got me beat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock