Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

A bloke walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar that reads "Cheese sandwich: 0.99; Chicken sandwich: 1.50; H*ndjob: 20.00"
Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, the man walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three hot waitresses
"Yes" she inquires with a knowing smile. "Can I help you"
"I was wondering" whispers the man "Are you the one who gives the h*ndjobs?"
"Yes" she purrs. "Indeed I am"
The man replies "Well go and wash your hands I want a cheese sandwich"

I just saw a fat ginger bird buying a rape alarm. You gotta admire her optimism!

Spreading my arse cheeks, I said to my doctor, "Do you think those are piles hanging out my arse?"

He said, "Would you mind making an appointment to see me next week. I'm having a meal with my wife at the moment."

I went to see a doctor about a rash on my balls
The doctor said "You'll have to stop w@nking."
"why's that?" I asked
"Because I'm trying to examine you!"

wife comes out of the shower with a glint in her eye and says to me, i've just trimmed my ***** and you know what that means??
i sighed and said you've blocked the f-ing trap up again. i'll go and get my plunger

The BBC are reporting today that the Libyan leader Col Gaddafi last night slipped into Jordan. Is there nothing Katie Price won't do for publicity?

I took my ex wife bungee jumping at the weekend. She jumped first. As her neck snapped and her skull split open spraying blood all over the rocks below, My first thought was, "That'll teach you to lie about your weight"

A Glaswegian takes his girlfriend home for the first time and introduces her to his parents, "This is Amanda", his dad jumps up and says "It's a feckin what?????"

In a hospital serving victims of land mines, a little girl wakes up from surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.​

‎10 facts about you

1. You're reading my comment
2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact
4. You didn't notice i skipped three
5. You're checking now
6. You're smiling
7. You're still reading my comment
9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again. :)
11. You are enjoying this
12. You didn't realize there's only suppossed to be ten facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock